Digital Marketing Manager
Do you build digital marketing strategy with a mixture of creativity and scientific precision? As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to optimize the end-to-end digital customer journey. This role will allow you to be a thought leader and a collaborator with cross functional team members, reporting to the VP, Digital Strategy.
- Plan and manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including CRM (acquisition, retention and database and business rules), SEO/SEM, email, direct mail, social media and display advertising campaigns, print campaigns
- Develop use cases and user personas to inform strategies and campaigns which will support conversion points along the marketing funnel
- Strategically identify campaign goals, present and explain strategies and campaigns internally and externally
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to build a campaign that achieves goals while balancing needs and perspectives of other functions
- Proactively plan and measure analytics, using reports and data to measure and analyze campaign results, assess against goals (KPIs and ROI), identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Leverage campaign reporting dashboards, insights, and primary and secondary research to inform decisions, recommendations and optimizations: Develop learning plans for media planning purposes, CRM, landing pages, etc.; Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests; Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience; Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Regularly provide reports and data-driven insights and recommendations to internal teams and clients
- Build client-facing briefs, proposals and POVs, presentations, strategic plans, landscape analysis reports, and other materials, both independently and in collaboration with internal teams, that explain strategy and results, present recommendations, and support organic business growth
- Develop business cases for digital marketing proposals, make recommendations on tactics and channels, and continuously propose new ideas and techniques for moving brands forward
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for external and internal support as needed
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Conduct and report on content audits, traffic analysis, and social media scans using Netbase and other tools
- Participate in new business opportunities as applicable
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledgeable in platforms such as: website analytics software (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g., AdWords, Bing Ads), site tagging (e.g. DTM), ad serving platforms (e.g. DCM)
- Working knowledge of Paid-Earned-Owned content space and able to identify opportunities for each
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and using A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings to internal stakeholders and clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members, and cross-functional partners
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast-moving environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising
- Experience in pharma marketing required
- Marketing strategy experience, including a working knowledge of qualitative/quantitative market research and business analytics, with demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Dudnyk is an independently owned, award-winning, full-service healthcare advertising agency that specializes in creating insight-driven, authentic brand experiences that unite specialty physicians and their patients. We leverage strategic, scientific, and highly creative capabilities to serve our clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Dudnyk offers a unique culture, fosters individual career growth, and promotes collaboration among all disciplines.
We believe that when you have great people, they’ll come together to create some truly amazing work. And when you give them a place where they can learn, grow, and engage in meaningful work, they’ll even have fun doing it.
A Best Places to Work winner for the past five years, Dudnyk offers our employees a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes three medical plan options, prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, free life insurance, and free short-term & long-term disability coverage. Financial wellness benefits include a health savings account (with a company contribution), a 529 plan, and a 401(k) plan with a great company match. In addition to PTO and paid holidays, each employee gets two paid days per year to volunteer at a charitable organization of their choice. We also offer a fitness reimbursement benefit, tuition reimbursement, and a strong performance coaching program that guides you in fulfilling your career goals. Come learn more about us at www.dudnyk.com.