Are you a Digital Strategist who is driven to imagine strategies that uniquely connect with customers? Do you derive satisfaction by inspiring customers to find fulfillment through disease education or brand preference? In this role, you will use your strategic acumen to translate brand strategy into digital strategy and your multi-channel planning expertise to apply the right tactics at the right time to move patients and healthcare providers through their journey.
Do you have a deep understanding of patients, caregivers, and physicians and their behaviors, beliefs, and unmet needs? You’ll use this knowledge to envision innovative tactics and leverage different channels. You will collaborate with the Strategy and Account teams to provide subject matter expertise and build multi-channel plans that establish strong brand engagement. This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding Strategy team.
- Develop integrated multi-channel marketing strategies with detailed tactical plans and defined success metrics including measurement and evaluation criteria
- Strategically align multi-channel initiatives with CRM plans and support behavior change by leveraging CRM insights, personas, and delivery
- With oversight from the department head, lead the planning process (eg, annual brand plans, CRM, digital strategy, ad hoc requests) including contribution to project scope definition, channel planning, social listening, social media development, SEO, paid search, tagging and meta data, and media management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to maximize understanding and implementation of multichannel and digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate on persona development
- Create and present POVs, ideas, and strategies to clients and the internal team in a clear and compelling way
- Partner with Account team to develop and present project briefs to internal and external stakeholders; work with Analytics team to validate and rationalize recommendations with data and statistics
- Collaborate with Strategy team to develop, facilitate, and participate in workshops
- Manage media partners and third-party vendor relationships
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and process refinement
- Conduct market research analysis and third-party data analysis
- Conduct media and website audits; characterize customer and social ecosystems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with patient AND professional (HCP) marketing
- Proven track record developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve superior results, demonstrating data-driven strategic thinking, experimentation, customer orientation, and operational excellence
- Deep understanding of multi-channel marketing tactics and both traditional and digital channels, including but not limited to journals, congresses, rep-delivered, email, websites, webinars/webcasts, digital media programs, paid search, SEO, social media, mobile apps, digital sales aids, and tele-sales
- Experience running social media campaigns
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication, relationship-building, and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- 5-7 years multichannel planning, account supervision, or marketing experience in a pharma/healthcare environment (advertising or client) required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g., Business Management, Marketing, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Statistics)
- Experience in rare disease, specialty pharma and/or biotech a plus
- Experience in consumer marketing non-pharma a plus
Dudnyk is an independently owned, award-winning, full-service healthcare advertising agency that specializes in creating insight-driven, authentic brand experiences that unite specialty physicians and their patients. We leverage strategic, scientific, and highly creative capabilities to serve our clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Dudnyk offers a unique culture, fosters individual career growth, and promotes collaboration among all disciplines.
We believe that when you have great people, they’ll come together to create some truly amazing work. And when you give them a place where they can learn, grow, and engage in meaningful work, they’ll even have fun doing it.
A Best Places to Work winner for the past four years, Dudnyk offers our employees a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes three medical plan options, prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, free life insurance, and free short-term & long-term disability coverage. Financial wellness benefits include a health savings account (with a company contribution), a 529 plan, and a 401(k) plan with a great company match. In addition to PTO and paid holidays, each employee gets two paid days per year to volunteer at a charitable organization of their choice. We also offer a fitness reimbursement benefit, tuition reimbursement, and a strong performance coaching program that guides you in fulfilling your career goals. Come learn more about us at www.dudnyk.com.