The Project Manager (PM) will work directly with the agency account teams and functional departments across all channels to ensure all Client work is delivered on time and on budget. The PM will serve as the key point-person who understands the scope of a client engagement and will manage how work gets done within the agency. The PM may work on one or more Clients and manage multi-channel projects and may have some Client-facing responsibilities as needed in support of the account team.
The Project Manager should have a proactive approach that is motivated by curiosity and an eagerness to grow and learn. At the same time, you are expected to demonstrate a solid understanding of the waterfall delivery methodology and be forward thinking.
Previous digital and agency experience are a must.
- Understanding of project objectives and scope, including budgetary and resource considerations
- Communicate project objectives and success criteria across stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Lead internal status meetings and key touchpoints to keep team focused and on-track
- Manage multiple-project workflow and collaborate to prioritize according to client business needs and budget
- Work closely with account teams and strategic planning to understand and map out business rules & requirements
- Oversee project tasks for assigned account(s), ensuring the workflow for a project keeps moving and any issues are surfaced and resolved
- Identify and document scope changes – document all changes and ensure that timing and budget impact are clearly communicated
- Partner closely with Account team(s) in a Client-facing capacity in support of the relationships they manage
- Accurately assess, communicate and manage project risks and issues to supervisor
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Attend weekly resource allocation meetings and accurately forecast resources needed for subsequent weeks
- Develop expertise with the project management tools and ensure team members are using it correctly
- Anticipate project risk and mitigate as needed. Likewise identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and expertise managing integrated communications deliverables including videos, websites, social media initiatives, print and broadcast.
- Solid understanding of the web development processes, and the delivery of usable technology solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and without sacrificing quality.
- Capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables
- Comfortable with project planning tools such as MS Project (or similar) and concepts such as task dependencies, Gantt charts and other common concepts
- Exhibits excellent listening skills
- Confidence and ability to take charge of a situation
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to work well with all personality types
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude
- Relentless attention to detail, natural organization skills, with the ability to organize others
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. Must enjoy engaging with team members to understand and solve challenges
- 4+ years of project management experience in an advertising/digital agency.
- Pharmaceutical agency experience desired
- BA/BS in marketing/communications or similar area of study
Independently owned for the past 25 years, Dudnyk is an award-winning, full-service healthcare advertising agency that specializes in creating insight-driven, authentic brand experiences that unite specialty physicians and their patients. They leverage strategic, scientific, and highly creative capabilities to serve clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Dudnyk offers a unique culture, fosters individual career growth, and promotes collaboration among all disciplines.
A five-time Best Places to Work winner, Dudnyk offers our employees a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes three medical plan options, prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, free life insurance, and free short-term & long-term disability coverage. Financial wellness benefits include a health savings account (with a company contribution), a 529 plan, and a 401(k) plan with a great company match. In addition to PTO and paid holidays, each employee gets two paid days per year to volunteer at a charitable organization of their choice. We also offer a fitness reimbursement benefit, tuition reimbursement, and a strong performance coaching program that guides you in fulfilling your career goals. Come learn more about us at www.dudnyk.com.