We’re seeking an agency Project Manager with experience in traditional (print) project management tactics. As the Project Manager (PM), you will work directly with the agency account teams and functional departments across all channels to ensure all Client work is delivered on time and on budget. You will serve as the key point-person who understands the scope of a client engagement and will manage how work gets done within the agency. Your primary brand will be a launch pharmaceutical brand focused on traditional/print tactics, including roadmap planning.
Advertising agency experience is required, and pharma agency experience is ideal.
- Understand project objectives and scope, including budgetary and resource considerations
- Communicate project objectives and success criteria across stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Lead internal status meetings and key touchpoints to keep team focused and on-track
- Manage multiple-project workflow and collaborate to prioritize according to client business needs and budget
- Work closely with account teams and strategic planning to understand and map out business rules and requirements
- Oversee project tasks for assigned account(s), ensuring the workflow for a project keeps moving and any issues are surfaced and resolved
- Identify and document all scope changes, ensuring that timing and budget impact are clearly communicated
- Partner closely with Account team(s) in a Client-facing capacity in support of the relationships they manage
- Accurately assess, communicate, and manage project risks and issues to supervisor
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Communicate with partner agencies for project and launch coordination
- Attend weekly resource allocation meetings and accurately forecast resources needed for subsequent weeks
- Develop expertise with the project management tools and ensure team members are using it correctly
- Anticipate project risk and mitigate as needed; identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge and expertise managing a brand AOR account, including roadmap planning and managing market research, creative concepting, and print communications deliverables
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and without sacrificing quality
- Comfortable with project planning tools such as MS Project (or similar) and concepts such as task dependencies, Gantt charts and other common concepts
- Capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables
- Confidence and ability to take charge of a situation
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to work well with all personality types, understand, and solve challenges
- A strong work ethic that includes a “get the job done” attitude
- Relentless attention to detail, natural organization skills, with the ability to organize others
- 4+ years of project management experience in an advertising/digital agency.
- Pharmaceutical agency experience and traditional/print tactic execution experience desired
- BA/BS in marketing/communications or similar area of study
Independently owned for the past 25 years, Dudnyk is an award-winning, full-service healthcare advertising agency that specializes in creating insight-driven, authentic brand experiences that unite specialty physicians and their patients. They leverage strategic, scientific, and highly creative capabilities to serve clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Dudnyk offers a unique culture, fosters individual career growth, and promotes collaboration among all disciplines.
A five-time Best Places to Work winner, Dudnyk offers our employees a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes three medical plan options, prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, free life insurance, and free short-term & long-term disability coverage. Financial wellness benefits include a health savings account (with a company contribution), a 529 plan, and a 401(k) plan with a great company match. In addition to PTO and paid holidays, each employee gets two paid days per year to volunteer at a charitable organization of their choice. We also offer a fitness reimbursement benefit, tuition reimbursement, and a strong performance coaching program that guides you in fulfilling your career goals. Come learn more about us at www.dudnyk.com.